Blogging Forecast !

Hi to all Wedding couples interested in getting married out here in
Tofino Or Ucluelet on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.

I will be writing daily about what a great job I have, helping couples like yourselves plan the
Best Wedding day of your Dreams.

In doing this, I will be letting you in behind the scenes of Weddings in the planning stages or
Bride and Groom's that have just said "I Do's" and are onto their Honeymoons already!

Any feedback from you is welcome as I am new to the Blogging World

*** Suzanne ***

The Perfect Day

The Perfect Day
You are my Rock !

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gift Baskets for The Honeymoon Suite

West Coast Gift Basket
One of the great things about my job is that it is versatile. I not only plan weddings for groups of 2 to 300 out here in either Tofino or Ucluelet at a variety of resorts for all budgets and styles. I also can make and deliver West Coast Gift Baskets totally unique as they are all custom designed just for the special person receiving it. The products that I fill the basket with mostly come from local Island Merchants and as fresh as I can get it.
I pick up Tofino Chocolates same day as they are made as well as Humous from Beaches Grocery Store. A fresh sourdough baguette and Qualicum Cheese go well with a chunk of locally Smoked Salmon finished of with a great BC Wine or Beer. This particular basket was for a family so to make it a little more exciting I put in a small chocolate fondue filled with local berries/chocolate/extra fruit for dipping and some Island Port for the Adults..Mmmmmmmm!

No comments: