Blogging Forecast !

Hi to all Wedding couples interested in getting married out here in
Tofino Or Ucluelet on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.

I will be writing daily about what a great job I have, helping couples like yourselves plan the
Best Wedding day of your Dreams.

In doing this, I will be letting you in behind the scenes of Weddings in the planning stages or
Bride and Groom's that have just said "I Do's" and are onto their Honeymoons already!

Any feedback from you is welcome as I am new to the Blogging World

*** Suzanne ***

The Perfect Day

The Perfect Day
You are my Rock !

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Couples from Afar, Eloping in Tofino....

The Look of Love!
In the last week, I have had the pleasure of meeting 2 different couples from England and Germany. Both of them  excited to be getting married in Tofino and having a small, intimate, romantic wedding with no fuss. And today I was asked how fast I could organize a wedding for another couple wishing to Elope. With extended families being more common now, more couples are deciding to get married but their way with no family politics or hassles. Brides are more relaxed and apt to be generally more adventurous with posing for pics that if their families were around would not, they will walk in the ocean, climb over rocks to the perfect beach and smile like no-one is watching. It is very interesting to try speaking German that I have not used since high school or be able to relate to places in Britain that I know from growing up and my visits there. It still amazes me how I ended up finding Tofino, living here and how others wish to say " I DO" here in one of the most romantic venues in the world!

No comments: