Blogging Forecast !

Hi to all Wedding couples interested in getting married out here in
Tofino Or Ucluelet on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.

I will be writing daily about what a great job I have, helping couples like yourselves plan the
Best Wedding day of your Dreams.

In doing this, I will be letting you in behind the scenes of Weddings in the planning stages or
Bride and Groom's that have just said "I Do's" and are onto their Honeymoons already!

Any feedback from you is welcome as I am new to the Blogging World

*** Suzanne ***

The Perfect Day

The Perfect Day
You are my Rock !

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tom and Megan November 6th

You are My Island!
Tom and Megan were really lucky with yesterdays  weather, forecast was wet/windy but instead they got not too cold, bride was bare shouldered, little wind, no rain and huge tides. All this gave an amazing backdrop for Marilyn McEwan to take some gorgeous pictures.
Thats My Guy


Once again Shades of Purple was the choice of colour for the bride's bouquet designed by Flowers By Sandra in Ucluelet, she is quite surprised at the majority of her weddings this year all choosing purple.
High Tide

No comments: