Blogging Forecast !

Hi to all Wedding couples interested in getting married out here in
Tofino Or Ucluelet on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.

I will be writing daily about what a great job I have, helping couples like yourselves plan the
Best Wedding day of your Dreams.

In doing this, I will be letting you in behind the scenes of Weddings in the planning stages or
Bride and Groom's that have just said "I Do's" and are onto their Honeymoons already!

Any feedback from you is welcome as I am new to the Blogging World

*** Suzanne ***

The Perfect Day

The Perfect Day
You are my Rock !

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Family Pics


My Girls!

One of the things I try to encourage the wedding couple to do is make a list of important family pictures that need to be taken. Most times right after the ceremony the bride and groom are busy being congratulated and maybe toasting with some champagne resulting in them not really thinking about the must have photos to be taken. There is nothing worse than finding out weeks later that great Aunty Gemima did not get her special picture with her favourite niece or that 4 generation once in a lifetime shot was not snapped. So to avoid dissappointment make a list of the "Must Have Wedding Photo's" and give it to someone to organize. I have made it easy for you, just go to my website onto the Getting Organized page and print of the list, fill it in and delegate to someone you trust with the job!
The Ryles 

No comments: