Blogging Forecast !

Hi to all Wedding couples interested in getting married out here in
Tofino Or Ucluelet on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.

I will be writing daily about what a great job I have, helping couples like yourselves plan the
Best Wedding day of your Dreams.

In doing this, I will be letting you in behind the scenes of Weddings in the planning stages or
Bride and Groom's that have just said "I Do's" and are onto their Honeymoons already!

Any feedback from you is welcome as I am new to the Blogging World

*** Suzanne ***

The Perfect Day

The Perfect Day
You are my Rock !

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last day of June

What a great Sunny Day and it so happens that I have a 4pm Wedding today in Ucluelet.

6 people from Saskatoon who had a fantastic wildlife trip last night with Archipelago Cruises.
If you want to try Whale Watching and want to learn a little bit of the Local History dating back to when the Japanese settlers first arrived then this is the trip for you, plus the bonus of hopefully seeing some great wildlife, if not whales, sea lions, eagles and otters.

Commissioner Mike Gitelman met with Chad and Colleen yesterday, he is very knowledgeable of the area and is known to tell a story or two. Originally they were getting married at Terrace Beach however there is construction happening nearby and so Mike took them to a few other beaches and a little cove around from Big Beach is the new Wedding Site.

I will fill you in later as to how the the day unfolds!
Have a fun time in the sun~

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi there Suzanne,
I have to say your blog is very beautiful. Having been a bride myself, I can say from experience, that every opportunity to view my wedding was always welcome. This is a fantastic idea and I hope to see some more beautiful weddings this summer. I am sure all the brides will appreciate what you do for them.
Continue the great work!!